Subhash Ghai announces Paying Guests 2!

Mukta Arts’ recently released film Paying Guests directed by Paritosh Painter is not a hit, but has been well received by audiences. Keeping the appreciation in mind, producer Subhash Ghai has announced a sequel of the film.

The filmmaker has informed Paritosh tha he wishes to make a sequel. Ghai is, in fact, toying with the idea of titling the film Chaar Yaar.

Said Ghai, “I was on a family vacation in Europe when Paying Guests released. I received reports that the film was making audiences laugh. On arriving in Mumbai, I caught a show at an Andheri multiplex on Monday. I was gauging the audiences’ reaction. They were enjoying themselves. From the theatre itself, I called Paritosh up and told him to go ahead with Paying Guests 2.”

News is that, the film is to start rolling from September onwards.

Paritosh said, “I have discussed a broad storyline of the sequel with Subhashji. In fact, I was planning another project with him, but now have incorporated it for another sequel. The antics of the foursome now continue with a beauty pageant backdrop. At the moment, I am busy writing Dhamaal 2 after which I will begin Paying Guests 2.” It’s sure raining sequels for Paritosh Painter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment